? ??????????????Seasons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 1562 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????In The Air? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 18082 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MLIA of the day

Note: This MLIA is not my own MLIA, oh i wish it was, but its not, it is from the actual site

Today, in english class, we were talking about life changing experiences. Most of us talked about a death, or one of their family members getting married. But one kid stood up and started off, "Well, I was born and raised in West Philadelphia. I spent most of my days on the playground." He then proceeded to tell the whole lyrics of the theme song to Fresh Prince of Bell Air in conversational english. No one got it but me. MLIA.

This is amazing. I wish someone in my class was that cool. At least someone in the world is. :D :D

0 comments: