? ??????????????Seasons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 1562 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????In The Air? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 18082 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 2, 2009

11/2/2009

Hi Interneters,
I will start off with a sick day, a day off from school. In a way, I thank the lord for letting me get sick in the middle of the night because of too much Halloween candy during Desperate Housewives, but on the other hand, the devil might as well come and drag me to hell. I'll go back tomorrow and have WAY to much work to make up. I slept until 12 (laughing at all the suckers who had to go to school) then watched 17 Again (:D :D is all i gotta say for that movie, who knew Zac Efron could get away from Disney??)(I think our hands just made a baby)("Do you dance with all of your friends moms?" "Pretty Muchhh") did my homework (its the whole new high tech online posting thingy, yuckkk, i know) then, the greatest thing happened!! I FOUND OUT LIZZIE MCGUIRE STILL PLAYS!!!!! Childish, maybe... but come on, who doesnt remember that show being the show they watched on sick days during elementary school?!?! So, I of course watched a Lizzie McGuire marathon. Made my day. OH!! Akward moment of the day, looking like crap and running into this random worker in my house. He tried not to look at me, but really?? I actually went back into my room and waited for him to leave the area. Akward turtles.
Ta Ta For Now

0 comments: