? ??????????????Seasons? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.0 (2 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 1562 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????In The Air? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??48 Grabs Today. 18082 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Insta BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sooo Facebook

Yeah, so basically I joined this totally realistic group on FB called "I was doing my homework but ended up on facebook." OH YEAHHH, whoever created that one is a genious, because that happens like amillion times a day.... also a fan of "I was forced to learn the recorder as a child" ... good stuff.
right now im SUPPOSED to be doing a family crest project thing and im posting this, while trying to convince my friend to do an activity and not fail school on facebbok chat, while im supposed to go eat that tortellini soup my mom just cooked up. (BTW: yummmm-tortellini-try it)
get this. On my family crest is a bow and arrow, and it means war, power, and ability to hit a target. WHOA there internet, thats what she said... i mean how am i supposed to present that without my class going into hysterics!?!?
Well as always, ill deal with it somehow.

0 comments: